We are a full-service organization, with a number of specialities.
Our services include:
* Transportation daily to and from the Center.
* Educational and health programs (financial issues, physical/verbal abuse,
housing, senior scams, etc.)
* Transportation to medical appointments.
* Monthly VA Hospital trips
* Lunch is served daily (11:30 am - 12:30pm)
* Meals on Wheels Program for homebound clients
* Dietitian services to members.
Other services we provide
* Blue Cross / Blue Shield Representative
* Eye screening
* Blood Pressure and Pulse screening
* Blood Sugar testing
* Daily walking exercises
* Pool Table
* TV Room
* Flu Shots
* AARP Defensive driving course
* Bus trips to banks,pharmacies, post office
* Emergency food bank for ANYONE in the
community who is in need of food